Day 01 : Delhi– Corbett
Early morning move to Corbett bia Ghaziabad, Hapur, Moradabad, Kashipur and check in to the resort. After that have lunch and relaxed at resort. Evening time visit near by village one can also go for some adventure activities in near by Adventure zone (Self paid service) after that have dinner and overnight stay at resort.
Day 02 : Corbett
Early morning be ready for Jungle safari. Gypsy will pick you up from resort. Then explore the Wildlife of Corbett tiger zone in open Gypsy. After safari have breakfast and move to visit Maa Garjiya Devi temple and enjoy picnic at Kosi River. After that come back to resort and have lunch later on one can visit Hanuman Dham (Hanuman ji temple) and reach resort have dinner and overnight stay in resort.
Day 03: Corbett- Delhi
After breakfast check out from the resort and move to Delhi. Drop at Delhi railway station. Tour terminates with sweet memories.
- Accommodation for 1 night in forest rest house inside Corbett national park (Dhikala / Gairal / Sarapduli / Sultan) as per availability
- Accommodation for 1 night at Corbett Machaan Resort
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic) at Corbett Machaan Resort
- All meals at corbett machaan resort (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Tea/Coffee maker in the room at Corbett Machaan
- 2 Jeep Safari during stay at Forest Rest House (Dhikala zone)
- 1 Jeep Safari during stay at Corbett Machaan Resort (Bijrani / Jhirna / Dhela zone)
- Gypsy charges, guide charges, entry fees, vehicle entry fees and all government formalities
- Evening bonfire (depends on weather) during stay at Corbett machaan resort
- Evening wildlife movie show /live guitarist during stay at Corbett machaan resort
- Complimentary use of swimming pool at Corbett Machaan Resort
- Laundry, Phone calls, Shopping or items of personal nature
- Meals at Forest Rest House
- Entry Fees of Go Wild Adventure Park
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking subject to availability. Forest rest house bookings preferably to be made at least 60 days prior to your travel dates
- Above rates are applicable for Indian nationals only
- Refund policies : No refund on cancellation
- Check in time – 12:00 noon, Check out time – 10:00 am
- Accommodation / Electricity / Water supply / Housekeeping / other services are provided by forest department. We do not hold any responsibility in case any of the above is not up to the mark. We are just tour operators and enhance booking procedure for the rest house.
- Any day visit transaction for which entry permit have been generated, cannot be cancelled under any circumstances and no request of refund/ reschedule would be entertained
- Any booking for day visit to CTR is provisional and can be cancelled at a short notice depending on the weather condition, to ensure visitor's safety. Hence all such bookings are done at visitor's risk and no refund can be claimed if it is cancelled due to bad weather condition