Looking for Canter Safari In Corbett ??
Canter Safari (Bus Safari) is one of the popular ways to explore Corbett national park. Canter safaris can ONLY be carried out in Dhikala Zone, and it is the ONLY way to explore Dhikala Zone if you are not staying in any FRH (Forest Rest House) in Dhikala. Canter Safaris are operated by Corbett national park authorities and can be booked at their office in Ramnagar. The Canter Safari in Corbett Park can be experienced from 15th Nov till 15th June and it is operated twice a day during this specific period. As seats are limited for canter safari, hence, it advisable to book them in advance. In order to enquire about canter safari in Jim Corbett you can mail us at info@onlinecorbettbooking,in or visit www.onlinecorbettbooking.in
- Visitors of corbett are required to obtain entry permits that are being issued online (by producing above mentioned documents)
- Entry permit issued and is non transferable & Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE once booked.
- Id Card issued by government for Indian and Passport details are mandatory for making reservation of foreigner tourists.
- Please carry the same ID card submitted during online booking.
- No canter other than registered and allowed by park administration is allowed to enter inside the park.
- Official registered guides can only join your excursions, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist
- Entry inside the National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset.
- While doing canter safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is not allowed
- Avoid carrying pets while you on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside the CTR